To apply for this opportunity, please use the link at the bottom of the job description.
- Seeking ED/UCC Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners
- Current national certification and DEA required; current state license and ACLS a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Desert Regional Medical Center – Palm Springs, CA
- The 27-bed Emergency Department see 60,000+ annual ED patient visits
- As Coachella Valley’s only designated trauma center, the hospital offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Women and Infants Center, Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists and inpatient acute and outpatient rehabilitation services
- The Level II Richards Emergency Trauma Center is staffed by dedicated trauma surgeons using some of the most advanced technology available
- Hospital Awards and Distinctions include the 2008 “Highest Value” recognition by The Leapfrog Group, the 2008 Tenet Healthcare Corporation’s “Circle of Excellence Award,” and The Joint Commission’s award for full and unconditional accreditation
- Guaranteed blue skies and sunshine year-round.
- Explore the great outdoors: hiking, biking, golfing, swimming, and more!
- Relax, Rejuvenate, and Play—spas, casinos, nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries