With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only; no agencies please.
Adventist Medical Center – Portland, Oregon
- A non-profit, 302-bed acute care facility, offering a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and surgical services throughout the Portland/Vancouver area
- Part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health care system operating in California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington.
- The beautiful state-of-the-art Emergency Department has 32 beds and sees 44,000+ patients a year.
- Rated the #1 best city for walking, bike commuting, and green economy
- Incredible scenery, limitless outdoor activities, no sales tax, and host to the largest forested city park in the nation
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!